Sunday, August 10, 2008

We LOVE the ISF

Jim and the kids deciding what to eat next!


We bought two raffle tickets to win this horse! Not sure what we will do with it if we win, since we life in the city!


Just had a bath, so covering up to stay clean for the "show"!


The little calf was so cute, but then they grow up to be big!! This is where Caroline stepped in a big pile of cow poo!


Even as a kid, I have always loved the Iowa State Fair. I could spend hours, wondering around, and people watching Jim, and I and the kids met my brother, and his family Friday night. We had the best time!!! I am addicted to all the Infomercial products......I am embarrassed to say, that I purchased the "Swift" mop....my brother kept laughing at me...I used it for the first time today...I LOVED IT, I called my brother immediately and told him he must have one!!!

No comments: