Saturday, September 20, 2008

clowns, candy, and smiles

The kids were in a parade today!! My Jr. High School teacher ( my favorite teacher in the whole world!) asked the kids if they would pass out candy for she and her husband. Her husband is a City Councilman for the city of Des Moines. They were thrillled!!

We needed two more helpers so my niece Callie, and nephew Jack came with us. Olivia hung out with my sister and I in the sidelines!

Here is Sophie and Tom.....did I mention she was my favorite teacher in the whole wide world!!!



This is the end of the parade......they had just enough candy!!! What a fun day and a great memory to have!! We hope they ask us again next year!


1 comment:

Monogramchick said...

Looks like y'all had a great day! Bet they had so much fun and were exhausted by the end!