Sunday, November 30, 2008

crazy day friday!

I have NEVER shopped the day after Thanksgiving.....well...this year there were two things that I had to have for the kids!!!! My dad didn't want me to go by myself.....I guess you always worry about your kids no matter how old they are........he picked me up at 4:45....my dad and I have NO PATIENCE at all, I think the rest of my family feared we would get kicked out of the stores......he dropped me off at Walmart......got what I needed....that was quick.....met my dad at Sam's club....he didn't get what my sister needed......drove over to Target.....all these people are waiting in line....it is cold.. the store doesn't open for another 30 minutes.......we drank coffee and talked........the doors opened, I ran in.......what I wanted was GONE, GONE, GONE...........now I know why they were all standing in line...but for Star Wars Legos.......I have never in my life seen so many crazy people throwing things in their carts.........can't wait for next year!!!!

No comments: