Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

The kids decided at the last minute to go trick-or-treating. I think they were afraid they would miss out on too much candy! I told them I was not going to spend a ton of money........so this is


Isabelle
Caroline

Grant
Grant was a St. Louis Cardinals baseball player, Caroline was a "pink girl", and Isabelle was Hilary Clinton!! I told my mom it was the cheapest mask they had, and the only won they had!
They had a ton of fun, and I am sure they will continue to go even when they come home from college!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Kim Sue said...

Carly's friend wasn't going to dress up until we invited them over to go trick-or-treating. I don't think it ever crossed Carly's mind that she wouldn't dress up? Hopefully I have one more year of innocent fun :o)