Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday!!!!

My babies turned 11 yesterday. I can't believe how fast time goes by!!!! We celebrated with my whole family on Sunday night, and then the five of us went out for dinner last night. They wanted to go to a place where they got free dessert!!!!


1st born arrived at 12:45...weighing in at 4lbs 9oz

2nd born at 12:46 weighing in at 4lbs

3rd born arrived at 12:47.....weighing in at 4lbs 13 oz......

They were actually due on January 26th, but they decided to come a little early.......we got the tax write off, but 10 days before Christmas......holy moly!!!!






4 comments:

Sassy Engineer said...

Happy Birthday - my birthday actually is the 26th of January!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest triplets ever!!! Your house looks AWESOME too!!

~lifedramatic~ said...

Hi Susan! You have a beautiful family! I found you from monogram chick's blog and she said that you gave her the recipe for the chocolate chip cookie candy goodness bars, and I'd love the recipe! Can you post it here? Thanks!

Charlene

http://lifedramatic.spaces.live.com

Kim Sue said...

they are beautiful! but WOW triplets, 10 days before Christmas....I have a hard time making it throught the month already I can't imagine adding 3 birthdays in there!