Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fashionisto














I had dinner with a friend last night.....I will call her "D" to protect her identity!!! She has 12
year old triplet boys. We met on a summer day...I was walking my kids in their triplet stroller, and she was in her van.....she yelled out the van window "are those triplets?"....I said "yeeeessssss, (crazy lady) underneath my breath......she said I HAVE TRIPLET'S,.....Oh my gosh you do!!!!! We have been the best of friends ever since! She owns a business with her husband who I will call "B" to protect his identity. Their business is very successful, I used to work ( read magazines,) for them.........I would always write the wrong phone number down for "B" to call the customer back....oops....sorry "B". They have a lovely home....they are not frugal, but they are smart with their $$$$$..............as we are sitting have a drink and some nachos.....she starts telling me how different middle school is........what do you mean "D".........my kids have become fashionisto's.......WHAT.......she would beg her kids to pick out their own clothes....she packed for her husband so he would have something to wear on a business trip.......and now.....they will only wear Ambercrombie, Hollister, and Areopostale.........I'm in shock.............now listen to me....my friend will not pay the extra dollar to get her car washed.......and now she is spending $500.00 for a polo shirt with a moose on it....well...I could be exaggerating a bit, maybe only $450.00...........but then I start to think.......Susan this could work out to your advantage.....you get her hand me downs........SWEET.....bring on the the polo shirts with the moose!!!!

No comments: