Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break........2009

The kids spent part of their spring break in Baraboo, WI with Jim's sister and her family! They also went to meet their new cousin Jack Douglas Brinker! This is the new mother with her new little boy.....she is already back in her skinny jeans....Jack is only a week old......have you ever heard such a thing....I am still trying to get back into my jeans, and my kids are 11 years old!!!


Aunt Janie, Isabelle, Caroline, Grant and Daisy......

Jack Douglas Brinker.........
While the kids were gone, Jim and I went out with some of his cousins...........I haven't laughed that much in a long time! They were mad at me, because they are never on my blog..........


Terri, and Kelly (aka Cathy)

Deanna.......and Christie

Rickie......I never realized how funny he is.........especially when he tells a story, and goes on , and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.............................must be in the Fidler genes!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm still trying to get into my skinny jeans and my kids are adopted!!