Saturday, May 16, 2009

New York City!!!!

My trip to New York City was the BEST! It was exactly how I imagined it. The people, horns honking, tall buldings, food vendors! I could go back ever month....if I was rich......wanted to look for an apartment....oops....I have a husband and kids at home! We took the subways, walked for miles, and miles...still have the blisters to proove it!

Here is my friend Vancy and me on our way to the big city! My first train ride.


New York City night life....the city that never sleeps. My kinds of town!

Here is a view from our hotel.
Our carriage ride in Central Park.....our driver was SO CUTE!


My friend Vancy is a Tory Burch junkie......she wanted some flip flops and every store was sold out. We finally found the Tory Burch store in So-Ho. I am happy to report she got her flip flops!


These are some of our packages. I had the best time of my life......I was sad to leave, but would love to visit again....next time we are hiring a driver! My feet hurt so bad it has taken me a week to recuperate!!!
I returned home on Mothers Day. It was nice to see my husband and kids....get back into our routine....and back into the real world!




post signature

No comments: