Monday, August 10, 2009

Lake of the Ozarks...2009

We are so lucky as a family to have a forever vacation spot. My parents bought a house on The Lake of the Ozarks 11 years ago. For many years they owned a houseboat, but when more grandchildren starting arriving they knew they needed to be on land! It is a magical place...

Nicky tubing all by himself for the first time!


My mom and dad surprised the grand kids with a trampoline! They had so much fun!!!!



Isabelle bouncing around the lake!


Caroline, Nicky, and Issy waiting for their turn to knee board!



We ran out of gas!! Of course my mom and dad did not have their cell phones, and couldn't remember numbers......these boaters were so kind to tow us in to the gas dock!



They view while we are boating.

Grandma telling Nicky a funny story!



Kelly, Steven, Ben, and Nick. We vacationed with my brother and his family.




Steven and Nicky taking a nap. My nephew is three, and he is very busy!!!!!!!!


These are one of my favorite flowers.....Surprise Lilly's. They remind me of my Grandma Beulah...I think this is an award winning photo!!!



My Aunt JoAnn, and her family own the house next door to my parents. They were on vacation also!



My cousin Emery Rose.......don't you love those blue eyes!



My cousins Lisa and Joe......



Raina ready to jump back in the lake.

Jim and Issy hanging out.


Miss Caroline


Nicky getting ready to scuba!

More jumping and taking turns on the jet ski!


post signature

3 comments:

ko said...

wow!!! that looks like so much fun!!!!!! I love the LAKE...WHAT an awesome place to have to go to!! :) That is an award winning photo! What did you use to edit it? IT IS GORGEOUS! GREAT JOB

Kim Sue said...

what a wonderful place to be able to return to and make memories

we call those lillies "naked ladies"...I guess because they don't have any foliage?

Unknown said...

Love all the pics!! Thanks for a wonderful vacation and lots of great memories!