Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our state fair is the best state fair.....

We love going to the Iowa State Fair. This year Jim was out of town, so the kids and I went with my brother and his family, my sister, and her family, and my mom and dad! The kids ride the rides, while I eat and watch people.

This is one of the first rides the kids went on......soon after the ride was over........

Grant felt sick! He had to lay down...I got him something to drink....took the girls down the midway while my mom and dad sat with him....as we are walking I turned around to check on him, and he was throwing up in the garbage can...poor kid....he felt a ton better, and after a few hours was ready to go on the rides again!

The have a room filled with over 5000 butterflies. The kids loved it, this is Caroline with her new friend.

Isabelle with her new friend.
This is my older brother Michael with my nephew Nicholas going down the slide......
Here is some of the gang people watching!!!!


post signature

No comments: