Saturday, September 5, 2009

at the lake in the rain.......

Things to do at the Lake of the Ozarks when it is raining outside............


Crush Cans
Act like you like each other!Decorate cookies...

Watch the raindrops...

Watch a new movie...


Decorate an egg? Hard boiled of course!


Labor Day weekend was supposed to be an annual event. Brothers, sisters, mom, dad and their families together. My older brother had a wedding, my sister broke her leg...so it is just my younger brother and his family, me and my family, mom and dad........it rained all the way down here!!!! My sister-in-law and I left early yesterday to shop. We stopped at Nell Hills.....oh goodness I could spend days in that store......With a French Accent in Liberty, Mo., last stop was Anthropology in Country Club. What a fun day! A great way to celebrate my 47th birthday!!!!
We are hoping the weather changes or we will be outta here tomorrow!!! I could be home catching up on my Lifetime movies!

post signature


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun!! Too bad we missed out on this fun family outing!!!

ko said...

Een in the rain..it still looks like fun! Glad you guys had a GREAT Labor day weekend!