Sunday, September 20, 2009

this is where I have been all week!

Caroline and Isabelle both had lice.....I almost had a nervous breakdown.....thank the LORD for my family...........I pray I never have to go through this again..........why couldn't it have been Grant, we could have just shaved his hair off........I know we are still not out of the woods.....if one more person asks me if we have gotten all the nits...I am going to drop kick them!!!!!!!




I wonder if they will pay for my hospital stay...and therapy!!!!!!!

post signature

1 comment:

ko said...

i am so sorry an dI have so been there before!!!! When my daughter had hair down to her bottom...so thick it made 3 hair pieces when she donated it to locks of love!!! I am so sorry I cant imagine doing that TWICE!!!! Just FYI....if in 1 week they come back (they did with us) do something different...get the hair drench it in OLIVE OIL..put on a cap and wait 30 minutes...rinse with vinegar......then was....IT WORKED...and was no chemicals!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU FRIEND!!!!