Tuesday, December 29, 2009

better to give then to receive!!!

I love giving gifts......I love finding the "perfect" gift......

I ordered the ring second from the top. I love having things monogrammed! This ring looks like a million bucks. My sister and aunt have already ordered these for birthday gifts in 2010!





I saw this little purse on Etsy It Up. I love houndstooth, and the tag on this says Gussy. this little treasure went to my mom.....Gussy just happens to be my dads nickname..




I fell in love with this necklace when it first came out. Lisa Leonard is one of my favorite jewelry designers......right after I ordered this for my sister the sermon at churh was about how to get to heaven......by grace alone.........of course I had to order myself one.......


Oh MY GOODNESS....this cake carrier is ADORABLE!!!!!!!! I ordered 10 of them, and I couldn't wait for this package to be opened!!!!!! It is from ny Tiny Tulips. If you need a unique gift, this is the one to order!!!!!!!



I love finding the perfect gift for someone. I will search for something that is just right for them! The season is all about giving then receiving!!! My parents have taught me well!!!

No comments: