Sunday, January 10, 2010

so........

My husband works from home, but travels around the state of Iowa. His home office is in Connecticut, and his boss live in Kansas. His boss wanted everyone to drive to KC which is about three hours from our house and have dinner. I could tell that Jim didn't really want to go, plus he works for my dad on Saturdays. He tells his co-workers that "we aren't social"...I say....WE AREN'T SOCIAL.....oh now we look like goons!!!!!!!!! Just tell them it is cold, the weather is horrible, and it is not going to work out for us!!!!! Well....his boss calls him and says " I hear your not coming to the Christmas Party this weekend.......Jim, says, "N0", he said.......are things o.k. at home......SO now they think we aren't social, and we are having marital problems!!!!!

post signature

1 comment:

ko said...

LOL...so how rumors get started!!! :) LOL! It is like playing that rumor game!