Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HOPE

When our dad was diagnosed with cancer three years ago, my sister and I needed to keep busy. We started making signs, mostly for family members, and and friends. My mom and dad asked us to go to the Liver Cancer Symposium in Dallas Texas. We wanted to bring some HOPE to the Symposium......so we began sawing, sanding, painting, decoupaging, ribboning bagging etc......we needed 141 signs........finally we had to call in the troops.....all six of our kids, our Aunt JoAnn, and Aunt Marilyn, our Mom, our nephew to be, my husband.........my hands still hurt from all the activity! We finally got done Tuesday night......what a relief!!!!!! We can't wait to get there tomorrow to spread a little hope!!







Signs waiting to be sprayed so they shine...........


1 Our kids all had departments. Here is Grant waiting for his next assignment!


Here is Callie, she went from department, to department, to department, to department!!!!



I ordered these tags off of Etsy. You can type whatever you want whenever you want and print from home!
We are in OK now staying in a hotel, tomorrow we will arrive in Texas! I have so many funny stories to tell all ready!!!!!


post signature

No comments: