Wednesday, June 16, 2010

graduation.....

My babies are growing up! This is the last day of elementary school. I can't believe how fast it went. I remember the first day of kindergarten running out of the school crying!!! It only lasted a few days, and then I loved my two hours of quiet time!!! The kids are anxious to start the next chapter of their lives in Jr. High!

This is Lexi and Caroline, Caroline's best friend

This used to be Isabelle and Olivia, now it is Izzy, and Liv! Best Friends!!

Isabelle receiving her diploma.....




Caroline receiving her diploma....



Grant receiveing his diploma.....he was also the MC of the graduation ceremony.



This is one of my all time favorite people. She was the kids kindergarten teacher, and we have stayed friends all this time. I love her so much!!!!!!!!!




Izzy with Mr. Nichols.....and yes I am old enough to be his mother!!!!!





Grant with Mrs. Hunt. They became best buds. Her class was horrible this year, and Grant is such a good kid, he became the bouncer in her room!



Caroline with her teacher! She is adorbale, and is one of the best teachers at our school. I told her we need more teachers like her!


The kids and I went out for lunch and our friend Lynn came with us......the best part of the day is when they opened their graduation gifts. Jim and I decided to get them cell phones. When they opened them up they all cried! Grant said "I didn't think this day would every come"! It makes me smile that we are raising grateful children!!!!



post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kid! What an AWESOME day!!! Where did the time go......The pictures turned out great.....they all look gorgeous...wish I could have been there to see it all myself!! Wonderful little nieces and nephew...just love them to pieces!!

Unknown said...

Awesome kids! I wish I could have been there, too. Ben wants to know if Grant was scared being the mc?

Kim Sue said...

jr high? wow that is big! love their excitement about the phones!