Monday, July 21, 2008

My little brother Steven turned 40 last friday! I supposed I should stop calling him my little brother! His wife Kelly took him on a trip......my sister and I watched their two boys while they were out of town! Benjamin is 7, and Nicholas is 2. Mr. Nicholas is busy, busy, busy. Here he is trying to get into the pool without his lifejacket......no no Nicholas........


Here is Issy trying to convince Nicholas he can't get into the pool until he puts his life jacket on......NO Issy!!!!
MINE...his favorite word!!!
Look how darn cute he is!!!!


Cousins having fun splashing!!


And my mom and dad thought they would only have two grandchildren.....now they have ten, and eight of them are 10 and under!!!


The best part of the whole weekend.....this is what my brother and sister-in-law brought back as my gift for watching their children.....I almost cried, the box is even beautiful!!!!! I'll watch their kids any time!!!!

1 comment:

Kim Sue said...

10? wow, that is a handleful of sweet, sunkissed kiddos! They are all supercute.