Monday, January 19, 2009

my new best friends

I had a bit of an incident last week.........slipped, hit my head on the side of a car....which broke my fall....then my head it the ice. It stunned me a little, when I sat up I thought I was ok until I felt the blood running down my neck. Thank goodness my friend Marilyn was with me, she kept me calm. I asked her to call my mom....I guess it doesn't matter how old I am, I always want my mom!! My sister was just leaving so she was able to take me to the hospital...... 4 staples later I was on my way home! My mom and dad puchased these for me.....I was skeptical at first, but they really do work well!! I still wonder if I need an MRI, CAT Scan etc......they assure me I am fine!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are okay sissy! That was such a scary day!!!!!

Kim Sue said...

wow that is quite a spill - glad you are okay!