Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thankful for a New Year!!!

I am so happy to say good-bye to 2008, and hello to 2009........with my dad being sick the last 18 months, it has been very stressful for me. I try to not think about his cancer, but I am a worrier, have always been, and will always be! He is feeling great, and I am so grateful that I get to work with him every day......especially when he is in a good mood.....HA!!

The kids had a great Christmas. As they get older they are realizing what Christmas is really about. They also finally figured out that I buy my own gifts.....they asked me why.....I said " Momma don't like to be surprised"!!!!! Jim did get me a Sephora gift card...my favorite store that I could spend hours at!

I also suprised the kids with their 11 year old Dr.'s visit! The poor things had to get 5 shots... Grant had to only get 4.......they are done now until they go to college.......they complained for days, and then we saw our DR. at church, they told him they were mad at him!!!!

My sister and I also started making some very cute signs. We are calling our business.....The Signs of Life.....bringing words to life......we are having so much fun making them. Our new spring line will be coming soon........


teacher gifts





special order "name" sign


1 comment:

alyssa said...

LOVE THESE! What did you make the letters out of?