Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A night on the town.....

My mom and my aunts LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEE Toby Keith.....I think they would all leave their husbands for "their Toby"..........he was in town Sunday night, so my sister and I decided to go along and see what all the hoopla was!
Me and my Aunt JoAnn's friend Melissa....she is one if the funniest people I have ever met....isn't she pretty!!!

Uncle Larry, and Aunt Patti....she is going to kill me for putting this picture on my blog....

My dad, Aunt JoAnn, and her BFF Donna......who also lllooooovvvveeeessss Toby!!


My sister, mom and cousin Lisa........she didn't know what he sang either.......ha!

Our seats were fantastic.....we could see the filings in his teeth!!!!! It was a very good concert, he put on a good show.....my sister and I pretended like we knew all the words to his songs.......

My dad and Uncle Larry picked us up..........and I am sorry to report that my mom, and two aunts will have to wait for another time to run off with "their Toby"





1 comment:

ko said...

how fun! :) WOW!! YOU guys did have really good seats!!! :)