Sunday, November 29, 2009

be thankful.......

I have a large extended family. We all live inthe same town except for my Uncle Grant and Aunt Cindy. We all get together on Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.


Uncle Grant with his two kids, Gussie, and LuLu. He always names his dogs after people in our family. Gus and LuLu were his grandparents!


My new baby cousin Jenna Sue.

Cousins hanging out. Nick, Ben, Caroline, and Jack.

My cousin David with is Granddaughter Leila. She is the apple of his eye!!!

My cousin Raina and Mike

Three sisters with their baby brother. Aunt JoAnn, Aunt Patti, Uncle Grant, and Gretchen (my mom).


Lisa, and Tory my cousins, and Wendi my sissy!


One of my favorite people in the world. Uncle Grant, he is my moms baby brother. When she left for nurses training, he started kindergarten. Grant is named after him! He is one of the funniest people I know.

Izzy, and Callie......cousins

Nicky hanging out.

My cousin Jordan being silly!

Ben relaxing.....

My cousin Emery Rose.....

Cousin Tory, and my sissy Wendi.
We had a nice time together. We will all be together for Christmas too!. My Grandma Beulah loved it when we all got together. She died ten years ago. I think about her every day, and I know that she is watching us from up above with a big smile on her face!!!



post signature


No comments: