Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fundraiser....

My dad was diagnosed with esophageal cancer two and a half years ago. He would hear stories about people that couldn't afford pain medication, gas to drive to treatments, have enough money for every day necessities. We started a "fund" in honor of my dad to help families affected with cancer. They don't know who we are, and we don't know who they are. My dads radiologist/oncologist and his staff are our eyes, and ears. If they see or hear of someone that needs financial assistance, they help them out. This year my dads Dr., and his wife offered to host the party for us! It was so much fun, and we all hated to leave their home!!!!.







The party was a huge success, and we hope to help a few families this holiday season!!!!! We are also celebrating my dads remission!!

post signature

No comments: